It is FiberMAN’s goal to protect your personal information. This policy describes how FiberMAN handles personal information, collected and processed in connection with mails, work, invoicing etc.
Personal information covers all information that can be used to identify a person, such as name, address, e-mail address or other contact information, whether related to their private residence or workplace. As a rule, you can use the website without telling us who you are, or otherwise provide personal information about yourself.
In addition to the information you directly give us, we may collect personal information about you in various ways:
• When using cookies on our website. (Cookies are small text files stored on your computer or smartphone from when you visit a website. Cookies are not illegal but can improve your user experience. A cookie does not contain viruses and it is not a program. For most websites – including ours – cookies is needed to make the website work optimally).
• By submitting information, yourself, for example by answering a questionnaire or completing a form on the website.
• By using social media, such as Facebook and LinkedIn, in an interaction with FiberMAN’s services, our marketing or communication with FiberMAN.
In this regard, FiberMAN can collect the following personal data:
• Name, identification- and contact information (address, telephone number, e-mail address).
• IP address, information about your computers or mobiles device’s operating system and browser.
• Online activities on the website.
• Your inquiries, replies to questionnaires or other forms, and other communications with FiberMAN.
• Information about you from social media, including Facebook and LinkedIn.
FiberMAN does not treat sensitive information about you.
FiberMAN uses the information to deliver our services to you.
Our basis for processing your personal information is to fulfill agreement or obligations to you, as well as to provide the information you require.
The personal information you provide to us is used only by FiberMAN or selected and trusted third parties who may use your personal information to provide you with a service ordered by you. We only disclose personal data to others to the extent required by law, for example to the police or authorities with the necessary legal basis.
We only store the personal data as long as it is necessary and of course, FiberMAN complies with current legislation.
By law, you have an array of rights in relation to FiberMAN’s processing of personal information:
• The right to be informed about the collection and processing of personal data
• The right to gain insight into how your information is processed
• The right to correct incorrect data and limit the treatment
• The right to get your information deleted
• The right to object to your information being processed and disclosed
• The right to be given your data
• The right to appeal to Datatilsynet
If you want to exercise your rights, please contact us. See contact information below.
FiberMAN A/S (CVR no. 28707657), Tarmvej 3, 9220 Aalborg Ø. Cecilie Burkal is the data controller for the processing of your information.
FiberMAN always deliver – based on the customer’s specific needs – at the agreed time and agreed price. So do not hesitate to contact us, we are ready to talk about your project within fiber network, PDS solutions and infrastructure.